Monday, April 2, 2012

Close Book Recap For March 2012

 Close Book Recap is a post that I will be doing every end of the month.
Its like a round up of everything that I have read for a certain month.
I will also indicate here the best book  I've read for the month and the least from the bunch.
Thought it would be nice to share with you this type of post because I, myself enjoy seeing what others have been reading. Very fun to know such, especially if we share the same book addiction disease. ahaha
Here are they!
RECAP MARCH 2012:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Just click to see my review about the novel.

1. Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh
2. The Scorch Trial by James Dashner
3. How To Marry A Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks
4.The Name Of The Star by Maureen Johnson
5. Death Cure by James Dashner
6. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

And now, My favorite part of this post. Awarding my best read for this month!
Now I had a hard time deciding which should I be awarding this month, cause a got a couple of books that I really enjoyed reading. But still, I have to only choose one. So here goes nothing,
My Treasured,Beloved,Precious Number One Book of the Month:
Penguin clapping hands Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket

 Me and Mr. Pengs up there, agreed that Generation Dead is a new read to me and I find it very unique and true. I love every detail about this book and how it relates to our society, Metaphorically at least. 
Do check the book out to know what I mean. That's it. Again thank you all for reading and see you soon!
BYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment