Friday, March 23, 2012

Death Cure (Maze Runner # 3) by James Dashner

Photobucket
 Published by Delacorte Books for Young Readers
  October 11th 2011: Hardcover, 325 pages
Dystopian Young Adult
Series: Maze Runner  #3
Facebook/Goodreads/ Website
Photobucket 
 Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.

What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.

The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.
Will anyone survive the Death Cure?
Photobucket 
WHY READ: This was a series. Have to read all.
WHAT I LIKE: This was way better than the second book, The Scorch Trial. I got pretty excited when I started reading this cause of the action packed scenes, the thrill it gave to its readers, the horrific tragedies that most of my favorite character got into and most especially SOME answers to my countless questions in my head! Thankfully, somehow it cleared a few out. The story was fast paced. It's great that I noticed myself continuously ravishing pages! Every bit of the novel got me hooked, the turn of events was WOW! Plot was well executed and intelligent. I really enjoyed this trilogy, it was very intelligent, no cheesy love dramas, the writing was on point. I would recommend it to anyone, not just young adults
WHAT DISAPPOINTED ME:  There are still questions left unanswered. The ending was okay for me. I guess a lot were disappointed though because they weren't satisfied with how it turned out with the immunes. I felt that the part of scientists getting a brain out was WAY OVER BOARD! Its not that realistic for me anymore. SERIOUSLY ahaha no,no,no,no.
Photobucket 
The book cover is good. I'am not crazy about it. Somehow gave me idea what the setting of the novel looks like. I guess same with the other series. It gives you an idea of how their world looks like.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket 
 Good enough read. If you wanna see my first and second series review on this just click
 Maze Runner (Book 1)
The Scorch Trial (Book 2)

GREAT NEWS!
Before WICKED was formed, before the Glade was built, before Thomas entered the Maze, sun flares hit the earth and mankind fell to disease.

The Kill Order is the story of that fall.

A prequel to the Maze Runner trilogy, The Kill Order has been in the works since the completion of The Maze Runner. The  story of civilization's fall was kept under wraps and is the explication of the events that began this bestselling series.
RELEASE DATE: August 14,2012
I'am SUPER EXCITED!!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment