Wednesday, January 7, 2015

SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!

 photo circlewreath.png
Another good way to start a year is to look back some of the books that made my existence worth it.
So these are my top must reads that I personally enjoyed and hopefully you'll enjoy as well if you haven't read these. This are in random order.
ENJOY!
 photo untitled-1.png
This has melted my iron heart seriously.
If your looking for a different kind that will make you happy but with a price of guilt to pay this will somehow help. Aaagghh! The FEELS!
 photo The_Red_Pyramid.jpg
Educational young adult read that will take you back and at the same time to a lot of places unimaginable!
 photo EA3.jpg
For the bibliophiles that has a thirst for epic adventure within a famous novel.
Soon to review!
 
 photo 8659601-1.jpg
Non stop page turning novel of aliens vs. aliens, action pack and hard core powers.
 photo 12640991.jpg
An awesome light and giddy read that book lovers can only understand.
Soon to review!
 photo 18003300.jpg
My very first poetry book that made me fall in love and heart broken.
Soon to review!

BONUS!!!
I wasn't planning to include this but it made my top must reads somehow and I cant simply let it slip away that easy. I has to be in the list!

 photo Little-Android.jpg
Marissa Meyer has got to be part of this list. This woman's mind is unbelievably captivating.
Another best of Marissa that has to be devoured by all book lovers out there.

So those are my top reads. Hope they were helpful and would somehow spark a interest to you. 
CHEERS!
 

 photo default-category-header.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment