Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Close Book Recap For April 2012

Close Book Recap is a post that I will be doing every end of the month.
Its like a round up of everything that I have read for a certain month.
I will also indicate here the best book  I've read for the month and the least from the bunch.
Thought it would be nice to share with you this type of post because I, myself enjoy seeing what others have been reading. Very fun to know such, especially if we share the same book addiction disease. ahaha
Here are they!
Oh! I have to say this first, I have been slow this month so I only read few books and I'am so frustrated with myself because of this. Hoping this May will get me back in the zone. Anyway enjoy!
RECAP APRIL 2012:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Just click to see my review about the novel.
1. Fifty Shades Of Grey by EL James
2. The Stone Child by Dan Poblocki
3. Existence by Abbi Glines
See! Like I said I have been a slow reader this past month, urgh! 
Anyway I still have to award at least one book, right? My favorite part of this post. Awarding my best read for this month! Believe it or not I have two nominees for this even though I read  only 3 books. Haha! 
My Treasured,Beloved,Precious Number One Book of the Month:
Photobucket
Woohoo for The Stone Child by Dan Poblocki! I enjoyed this pretty much another first from my genre, A mystery or ghostly story that brought me back from my childhood years. Though its a very light read, It was fun for me and somehow spook me a bit so yes! This is my number 1 for the month of APRIL!
wooohoo!:)
Thank You all for reading byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment