Friday, March 30, 2012

Recently Purchased!!!

I get really excited whenever I do my "Recently Purchased" post!
Having new books make's me feel like a kid, You know that feeling of having new toys to play with. Very exciting! Enjoy!
Photobucket Photobucket 
1.Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
National Bookstore: P 370.00 (Paperback)
2.Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
National Bookstore: P 495.00 (Paperback)
3.Existence by Abbi Glines
National Bookstore P 650.00 (Hardbound)
 Photobucket
Photobucket
All of my Ebook's are from E-reads and Stuff . She's a GREAT facebook seller and got them for only P 5.00 each but now i know she's having a buy 1 take 1 promo so do check her out if your interested:)

1.Fifty Shades Of Grey by E L James

2.Liquid Fear by Scott Nicholson

3.The Stone Child by Dan Poblocki

Thank You all for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment