Wednesday, February 22, 2012

RECENTLY PURCHASED!!

Its been a while since I had my recently purchased books and gladly I had this time to do it!
All of these were bought from my own money and I'am super excited to get started and share with you these treasured novelties of mine! ahaha
Photobucket Photobucket
1. Angel's Blood by Nalini Singh 
National Bookstore: P 315.00 (Paperback)
2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
National Bookstore: P 385.00 (Paperback)
3. The Name Of The Star by Maureen Johnson 
National Bookstore P 689.00 (Hardbound)
Photobucket Photobucket
All of my Ebook's are from E-reads and Stuff . She's a GREAT facebook seller and got them for only P 5.00 each but now i know she's having a buy 1 take 1 promo so do check her out if your interested:)

1. How To Marry A Vampire Millionaire by Kerrelyn Sparks

2. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen

3. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

Thank You all for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment