Friday, January 31, 2014

A Challenge For Book Lovers!

Happy Chinese NEW YEAR guys and welcome to the month of hearts!
Yes it's the month of February and what better to do for the month but a good old challenge for the book lover's. Now I don't own this challenge, this is from a blogger from tumblr  books-cupcakes please do visit her site she is a great blogger and every month she conducts a challenge where each day you can take a picture of that task that she has laid on her monthly challenge.
Its a pretty cool challenge, I love it! It's brilliant but every month I also tend to missed some task that leads me to laziness but this month I'll try to comply even thought I know I wont be able to do each task day to day. I will still post on my tumblr and here if not daily, I'll do it weekly where I will post the days that I missed all together. HOPEFULLY!
 
Here is the challenge!

 I'am inviting you guys to join me in this wonderful and FUN challenge and support our fellow book lovers out there.
 
ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment